Endless Mode allows players to compete with the others to achieve higher ranking on the seasonal Leaderboard. One season lasts for 15 days. There is a 3-day-break after each season before the Leaderboard is reset and the next season starts. Top 20% players with the highest ranking receives rewards after one season ends.
What players spend to participate in the Endless Mode?
- To participate in the Endless Mode of Gunfire AVAX, players are required to purchased the Endless Tickets.
What players earn in the Endless Mode?
- Leaderboard Rewards: $AVAX Revenue that is generated from the Endless Tickets purchase fee is given back to the Top 20% players with the highest ranking in one Endless Mode season.
- Items: NFTs weapons or gears that can be equipped to increase the power of your hero character.
- EXP: Experience points to upgrade your hero character.
- Stamina: Regenerate stamina points.
- GOLD: The in-game currency used to upgrade items and hero characters.
- Material: NFTs fragments that are used to upgrade items.
How to claim earnings from Stage Mode?
- Claim in-game (require no fee to claim): EXP, Stamina, GOLD, Material.
- Claim on-chain (require $AVAX fee to claim): Hero Shards, Hero Medals, Hero Elements can only be claimed on-chain in the format of Pending Rewards.
After completing claim on-chain transactions, your items will be transferred into your in-game Loadout.